1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Leather Shell Pouches

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Phoebus, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Hey Guys. I have recently completed a few large shell Pouches (50 shells ea. side) for some of you guys on TS. I wanted to give everyone a look. I am currently in the middle of a run of small pouches (25 shells ea. side). The styling for the smalls will be very similar styling to the large pouches. Several are alreay spoken for but I will have a few extra when the run is done and shipped out to those who are already on the list. If you think you might be interested, send me a PM or email with your info. and I will certainly make sure you get an email with pics, etc.

I am also currently developing a single box holder and mesh/leather trimmed bag that will match these. So for those of you that have inquired about those, thanks for your patients and they are coming.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Michael Satterfield
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

0   0   0

Really great job. I do some leather work and know the time in each one. Again great looking bags and workmanship. BernieK

3. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Michael;

How much does the "small" bag with the "gator" imprint cost? Does it come with the belt?

Thanks.

bluedsteel

4. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bernie. Send a PM of some of your stuff I'd love to see it.

5. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

6. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

BTW Guys. Someone pointed out that BluedSteel asked about the "Gator" "Imprint". The gator is not imprinted, its real alligator hide. Just thought I'd point it out b/c it was pointed out to me. I don't think Bluedsteel meant anything by it, I have had several PM's back and forth with him and he seems like a great guys. Just didn't want the confusion out there about materials.

Michael

7. paul e. stark

paul e. stark TS Member

0   0   0

You should make a single box carrier with that gator skin!

8. IMAGE-RANCH

IMAGE-RANCH Member

0   0   0

i want to get a 2 singles box holder out of the gator do you have pics and price for all the things you make ..i like pics you posted very nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.