1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent heavy storms & strange cloud over Redlands

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DB Bill, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

We've had heavy rains inland, heavy snows in the mountains and even a couple of tornados along some ot the beachs but when I woke this morning and looked to the east I saw this strange cloud formation in the Redlands, CA area.

Interesting! Strange but interesting!

Here it is !!!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v135/DBBill/?action=view┬Ąt=cid_X_MA1_1175024808aol.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v135/DBBill/?action=view&current=Laughing.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

This thread isn't about Obama, the Democrat's or even how dumb Pelosi is.

I think it's the hand of God expressing his opinion of those who voted for Triple B --- or maybe not --- but it's certainly not about Obama.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

LOL, You all missed your calling, you should of been a bunch of comedians ... I love it though ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

That was probably a blast from the past reflecting a former RT owner/manager's views on what the shooters deserved when he decided that those stupid green targets were the answer to too many shoot-offs. Like he told me one time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.