1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Received my new P/W 800+ Thanks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill Roberts, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

I received my new P/W 800+ Friday. I will start setting it up today. Thanks to all of you that helped in making my choice. I'm sure I will be asking for more help!

Thank-you Bruce from P/W for the help!

Bill

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

You will be very happy with it. I love mine. I played with everything and learned what it all does and now the adjustments are quick and simple. The one thing I don't like about it is it runs me out of shot to quick.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Bill and 3 deuces. I have not changed any die on my 800+. And approaching 6000 shells. I alter the components to produce a good looking shell. I have about 6 different recipes so far. and have settled on the 1-1/16 shot bushing for my "All-Purpose" load and my hcp load. Daughter and SIL are shooting 1 ounce for practice and league. All my hulls are STS, but occasionally I pick up some good quality strays at the club and run those with common components I have on hand. AAs have flown thru the machine and produced a confident shell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.