1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Received a great Christmas Gift

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mike Adcock, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

My son just returned from his first tour in Iraq safe and sound. Arrived at Fort Hood on Friday after 15 months. Don't get any better than that.

May God Bless them All, especially those still there. May they have a safe and swift return. Merry Christmas to All!!!!!!!!

Mike & Linda

2. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Mike and Linda,

That's a gift that no one can top. God Bless you and yours!

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Very good news! Hope you all have the best Christmas ever!

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Thank him for me. Merry Christmas.

5. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Nice post Mike. We just received a Grand Daughter back from Iraq. Great feeling. I hope all will return safely. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all. - Jim

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

To Mike & Linda's son... Thank You and God Bless you. If you get a chance go Trap shooting with your dad....
    <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=hunter_shooting_shotgun_lg_clr.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=MerryChristmas.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=snow.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Thank you to your son and all others serving our country. We'd be screwed w/o you.

8. TC

TC TS Member

Thank you all for your son's and daughter's service, they are appreciated. Tony

9. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers. Ours are with them too. Thanks also to all the sons and daughters in uniform.

Marry Christmas to All

Mike & Linda

10. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Thank God !!!! Lets hope for the 2nd best gift, That he never has to go back. Thank God for our service people !!!!!

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Mike & Linda,
    What a Christmas Gift!!! It is great to hear your son has made it home safe for Christmas and the new year. Just hope he is home for good. Merry Christmas and Happy 2008!!! The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

12. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

What a great gift to get for Christmas. Doesn't get any better than that.

My son got home from Iraq this past June after serving almost 18 months there.

When he got back, you might say it was like an early Christmas present for me.

God bless all of our service personnel!

Hauxfan!

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I remember sitting in a bunker in Vietnam on Christmas in 1965. My heart goes out to those brave men and women in harms way.

14. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

thankyou to your son and all the brave men and women protecting our freedom.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.