1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REBEL YELL SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 017530, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 017530

017530 TS Member

BILL PARSON NEEDS A GOOD ASS SPANKING IN DOUBLES.

2. THALL

THALL Member

That will take a mighty big hand & good shooting....Billy is over 340 #'S & a pretty good shot...Hope we have a large crowd this weekend...

3. BAP

BAP TS Member

017530 you have issued this challenge before but generally fail to show up to the shoot. In the past when you lost you never paid the bet ( case of beer). Your a good doubles shot and do win occasionally ( prior to 1996)but when are you going to pay off your last wagers. How about double or nothing. At least that way I don't lose anything.Bill Parson Jr.

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

On a lighter note if any of you want to attend and did not receive a program feel free to e mail me at billxxxparson@xxxbellsouth.net just drop the x's. It looks like attendence will be good so I plan to use 6 fields in Sundays handicap to speed things along so everyone can get home at a decent time. If you are traveling a long way and want an early squad on the handicap e mail or call me for a position. Bill Parson Jr.

5. BAP

BAP TS Member

On a lighter note if any of you want to attend and did not receive a program feel free to e mail me at billxxxparson@xxxbellsouth.net just drop the x's. It looks like attendence will be good so I plan to use 6 fields in Sundays handicap to speed things along so everyone can get home at a decent time. If you are traveling a long way and want an early squad on the handicap e mail or call me for a position. Bill Parson Jr.

6. BAP

BAP TS Member

ttt

7. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Will the club be open on Friday? If so, what hours. Thanks

8. BAP

BAP TS Member

Gary, Some one will be at the club all day Friday. I will open for practice around 1:00pm.

9. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Bill, I would love to try and give that "spanking".LOL Unfortunately we're not going to make it. But its coming!

10. BAP

BAP TS Member

Wish you and Devi were coming. You and 017530 could spank me but 017530 won't show up and generally loses when he does. Bill

11. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Furthermore, I'll pay_up when I get a red butt!!

12. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Any scores?

Chad

13. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Mike Reed from Ga. took he singles with 199. since I was way out of anything, I didn,t check the caps board. In the special "draw" handicap shoot off for the money I thinkn Florida's Mike Prince won first and John Moore from AL took second.

14. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

15. BAP

BAP TS Member

017530 You forgot to attend this shoot also. It's hard to spank some one when you don't show up. Jackie Howard won the handicap with a fantastic 192 and Jerry Armstrong won the Doubles with a 98. Mike Reed won the HOA with a good score and the Prelim Handicap with a 96 and forfit by Jackie Howard. I would like to thank all who attended and look forward to seeing every one at another shoot somewhere in the future. Bill Parson Jr.

16. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Bill, Thanks to you, Becky and the crew for a great shoot as always. Rumor is you got some Mikie money in the doubles and the o'l Remington will get another notch.---- Anytime the nothern boys feel froggy, they can rest assured they are welcome to come on down and get e'm some. I imagine The next "special event" will have plenty of room. I hear they take Yankee money at WaL Mart.

17. bas

bas Member

Well, I sure wish were going to the Rebel Yell....miss the fun times and good eats! Bill, I hear the place has really changed...you have a "real" clubhouse now...ran into an AL shooter in NM....John Moore, I think was his name. Hey to Becky...and have a great shoot! B&R

18. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Great shoot, great people. Thanks

Gary Rickard

19. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Bill directing traffic.

20. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Staying in the shade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.