1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reasons not to re-elect NYS Gov Cuomo

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

(1) The "UNSAFE ACT" (needs no explanation) (2) Failure to pass JESSICAS LAW or a similar bill with severe penalties for child molesters. 45 other states already have similar legislation. (3) Stonewalling by inaction on the pro-fracking bill which would bring millions of dollars into the over taxed and over spending Empire state. Any one of these reasons is enough to throw him out of office but these are three good ones. ed nichols

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

What's scary are the people who would support him to be the next president; you good people of New York need to take on these gun laws as a violation of your 2nd Amendment rights. The Constitution, I believe, still apllies to the states. Infringe, hell, they have trampled on your rights. They have no right to limit you to 7 rounds nor deny you the right to buy a handgun whether you live in NYC or Bugtussel? BT100dc

3. darr

darr Well-Known Member

A majority of the voters in NY are like the voters in my state Ca.That is a problem.A dog never votes against his master.Unless the alternative offers a bigger meal.In this case as in the rest of the country the right choice is offering the right to get your own meal.This choice does not appeal to lap dogs.So what are we going to do?I don't know.Well I have an idea but I'm certainly open to others.

Darr

4. danscouter

danscouter TS Member

We wish that we could get rid of Cuomo. Being from Up State NY our votes mean nothing. New York City vote is what controls the state. For every 3 votes that are cast Up State there are 5 from NYC. They would probably elect Hitler if he ran on the Democratic Ticket. Maybe they already did.

Dan

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Dan has it. NYC needs to be it's own district, just like D.C.- In fact, one our reps over here in WNY, Razenhofer maybe? is suggesting just that at this time. It really should happen. Upstaters, for the most part, have nothing in common with that cesspool.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

What Blizzard said,..you guys need some serious re-districting to help even out the playing field...we need it in MD too very badly...all the urban areas have their foot on the neck of us in the country with no way to get out from under it

7. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

My God don't talk about Cuomo or Bloomberg or you'll be arrested for things that can't be mentioned without setting off computer whistles.

Seriously, beside the 2nd Amendment issues that have now killed any idea of me retiring in the Catskills, there's the hydrofracking issue that he hasn't had the balls to move on (one way or the other). A large group of upstate land owners have been left in limbo for over 4 years because neither he nor Patterson wanted to upset his tree hugging followers though it would bring BILLIONS of dollars into an economically hurting region.

PS, his father was a putz also.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I was wrong on the Rep. It's actually Steve Hawley, a genuine good guy.

9. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Not enough room to list all the reasons

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Phelim McAleer, “FrackNation” -

This is a must see documentary, as far as the fracking argument raging on and on goes.

11. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

How about his last name? Doesnt anyone remember his tax and spend father? The worst governor in the history of worst. Every single year, the (late) budget came with at least two new taxes to pay for it.

12. Beni

Beni Member

We need to move the state capitol away from NYC. Bloomberg can have the city with SHYSTER and the other snakes. They need to spend a week in the real world watching how work gets done......beni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.