1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reasonable Price for BT100

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tony Fortino, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

There is one at my club for 1700 so if its in good condition the deal is great but make sure you check your other souces for answers

2. d_fixitman

d_fixitman Member

I shoot a 34" BT 100 and love it. $1000 would be an excellent price for excellent condition.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Game Warden. a grand is fine. Just remember this... only about 15% of shooters will accept a 32" gun when you wnat to relsell. So you hve to buy i tright to start with. You'll be ok and learn to shoot it as is wihtout doing mods. Evey mod you do reduces the guns fvalue. If it has mods now, you better tell us. Mods can kill the deal in a heartbeat.

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I am one shooter that prefers the 32" barrel and if that BT100 is in the shape you say it is then $1000 is a steal.

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

The price sounds good. Does it have the removeable trigger group?

6. Grizzly

Grizzly TS Member

Hey Bill, That is an excellent price, mine is a 34" but you can't go wrong with what you have described and that price....

Grizzly

7. Squeal

Squeal Member

I would buy it.

8. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Don't sweat the 32" barrel. $1000 is a fantastic price for that gun. Grab it and run!

9. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I thought I was robbing a guy at $1,400 for a Stainless...This would be a real robbery at a thousand. If you like it and it fits you, I would grab that gun. I can't imagine if you kept it in as good a shape as it is in right now, that you couldn't get at least a thousand for it down the road. I love mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.