1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

reasonable price for a allem's double release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ral, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ral

Ral TS Member

haave an opportunity to buy a good used (made in 2001) allem's double release, bottom barrel first. Have no idea what it might be worth, can you guys help me. I need the trigger.

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

For a Perazzi? About 400-600 depending on how bad you want it. Jake

3. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Sold a Perazzi Allems double release one on e-bay for $995.00. An Allems conversion on a double release is $600+.

4. JJM

JJM Member

I have a Allem double release bottom to top unaltered, new style with gold hooks. The price is $1000. Will be at the Grand if you want to see it.JJM

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Well folks, I guess as I said it depends on how bad you want it. I own lots of Perazzi release triggers. I own lots of Perazzis and have multiple triggers for most of them. I have never paid over 600 bucks for one and often considerably less. With the new Percision Gold triggers there are lots of old releases out there that need a home. But I will say that I have not seen many offered reasonably here on TS. And, I don't think most of them sell.
    If you don't believe me, put one up for sale on gunbroker or AA without a minimum bid. It will sell that is for sure. But, you ain't getting no 900 bucks.
    Jake

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I just thought I might give a little update and I told ya so. Below are two recent ebay auctions for P-gun release triggers. One sold (to me) for 500 with a few bids.
    Another nice one (release pull)with adjustable trigger etc. didn't even get a bid with a minimum of 799.

If folks think used Pgun release triggers are selling for over 600 they are in a rather small market.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320136707151

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330144807211&rd=1&rd=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.