1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Real I.D

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by otnot, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

So are all of you ready for your National I.D card? It was supposed to be in place by May of this year but won't be mandatory until December 09. You won't be able to fly,open a bank account,drive or enter a federal building for now that is. I have my tinfoil hat on so go for it. And while your at it check out the presidential candidates that support it. McCain! Next that will be our form of currency as well. 1984 is here!

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

And your point Is??? You seem to have taken the side of the moronic talk radio jockeys on the issue of a standard for a drivers license. Please Use your head and ask yourself: what is a passport (national ID card), What is military service (national ID card), what is a security clearance (national ID card), what are fingerprints (national ID card), what is a phone, light, cable, Visa, MC, bill (could they be national ID cards once the data bases are linked??) The horse has not been in the barn for some time, tis a bit late to run and lock the door.

3. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Let's see - I had to get a state issued photo ID to get a driver's license, federal issued passport to travel, a finger printed, FBI investigated security clearance to do defense work.

Hell, my dog has an aluminum ID and an implanted chip.

No problem. None at all. Why would I object to a national ID card?

Why do you? Plannning illegal activity? Tinfoil hat? Just plain paranoid?

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

I have absolutely nothing to hide except my personal freedom. If you want the government to know everything there is to know about you that is your personal choice. I don't like the fact that the government is forcing me to either submit to them or I can't live in my own country without a National ID card. Do you really think the government will stop with just an ID card. Since they have went so far as to install an RFID chip in our passports to track your movements outside the United States what is to stop them from installing it in this new ID card? It's never to late to stand up and say enough is enough. It's bad enough we have to register our guns when it's our constitutional right to own them. Now we have to register our selves?

5. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

otnot -

**Now we have to register our selves?**

You're already fully registered. The government, one branch or another, knows every place you've lived, every job you've had, every bank transaction you make, every subscription, every phone call, every internet access. If you leave your house, you are photographed and taped dozens of times a day in stores and on the road. Every keystroke you post can be traced. Your credit history is on file, as are your tax returns and medical records. Every legal document relating to you is available. You have been investigated for bank loans, hunting licenses, credit cards and utility service. Every check you've written is on file along with every deposit you've made. Every prescription is on record, as is every pet you've registered. Your photograph is in more files than you can imagine.

It is simply impossible for you to be anonymous in any meaningful and legal way.

So what's your problem?

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

Otnot:

Do you see how easily it will all be done????

When the time comes to turn in your guns,,,,all will just as complient!!!!

AKA Grammie.........

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

So???????????/

Repeating something you heard by some radio jock?

I dont see an issue- you have an SSN now

Gene

8. otnot

otnot Active Member

Grammie, only from my dead unfeeling hands will they ever take my guns. Our country is full of sheep willing to be lead to the slaughter. It's a good thing I live in Alaska.

Smokerez,does that make it right? I know how much information they are gathering on all of us and maybe it's time the people of this great nation take back what has been taken from them.

9. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

As Gene so eloquently pointed out, we are ALL registered now.
    It's called a Social Security Number/Card.

This is just the next step to 2084. (George Orwell was a century early)

10. Gary Waalkes

Something to think about - there is a court case being considered by the Supreme Court to establish if the State of Indiana has the right to make people identify themselves before they are allowed to vote. The libs and the ACLU really want undocumented people (and even dead people) to continue the right to vote so you know how they are hoping the case will go. What do you say?? Do you believe that people should identify themselves when going to vote???

11. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

I identify myself now when I vote. When I go up to the table, the nice old lady says "Name and address, please.".....and I give it to her.

12. otnot

otnot Active Member

So are all of you ready for your National I.D card? It was supposed to be in place by May of this year but won't be mandatory until December 09. You won't be able to fly,open a bank account,drive or enter a federal building for now that is. I have my tinfoil hat on so go for it. And while your at it check out the presidential candidates that support it. McCain! Next that will be our form of currency as well. 1984 is here!

13. Gary Waalkes

And your point Is??? You seem to have taken the side of the moronic talk radio jockeys on the issue of a standard for a drivers license. Please Use your head and ask yourself: what is a passport (national ID card), What is military service (national ID card), what is a security clearance (national ID card), what are fingerprints (national ID card), what is a phone, light, cable, Visa, MC, bill (could they be national ID cards once the data bases are linked??) The horse has not been in the barn for some time, tis a bit late to run and lock the door.

14. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Let's see - I had to get a state issued photo ID to get a driver's license, federal issued passport to travel, a finger printed, FBI investigated security clearance to do defense work.

Hell, my dog has an aluminum ID and an implanted chip.

No problem. None at all. Why would I object to a national ID card?

Why do you? Plannning illegal activity? Tinfoil hat? Just plain paranoid?

15. otnot

otnot Active Member

I have absolutely nothing to hide except my personal freedom. If you want the government to know everything there is to know about you that is your personal choice. I don't like the fact that the government is forcing me to either submit to them or I can't live in my own country without a National ID card. Do you really think the government will stop with just an ID card. Since they have went so far as to install an RFID chip in our passports to track your movements outside the United States what is to stop them from installing it in this new ID card? It's never to late to stand up and say enough is enough. It's bad enough we have to register our guns when it's our constitutional right to own them. Now we have to register our selves?

16. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

otnot -

**Now we have to register our selves?**

You're already fully registered. The government, one branch or another, knows every place you've lived, every job you've had, every bank transaction you make, every subscription, every phone call, every internet access. If you leave your house, you are photographed and taped dozens of times a day in stores and on the road. Every keystroke you post can be traced. Your credit history is on file, as are your tax returns and medical records. Every legal document relating to you is available. You have been investigated for bank loans, hunting licenses, credit cards and utility service. Every check you've written is on file along with every deposit you've made. Every prescription is on record, as is every pet you've registered. Your photograph is in more files than you can imagine.

It is simply impossible for you to be anonymous in any meaningful and legal way.

So what's your problem?

17. grammie

grammie TS Member

Otnot:

Do you see how easily it will all be done????

When the time comes to turn in your guns,,,,all will just as complient!!!!

AKA Grammie.........

18. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

So???????????/

Repeating something you heard by some radio jock?

I dont see an issue- you have an SSN now

Gene

19. otnot

otnot Active Member

Grammie, only from my dead unfeeling hands will they ever take my guns. Our country is full of sheep willing to be lead to the slaughter. It's a good thing I live in Alaska.

Smokerez,does that make it right? I know how much information they are gathering on all of us and maybe it's time the people of this great nation take back what has been taken from them.

20. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

As Gene so eloquently pointed out, we are ALL registered now.
    It's called a Social Security Number/Card.

This is just the next step to 2084. (George Orwell was a century early)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.