1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Real cheap shells from CHINA

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by royboy, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royboy

royboy Member

These are really cheap shells manufactured in China using who knows what for components. Brand is Onehunglow. Would YOU buy and use them in a big shoot????

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

who cares?

some will buy them and some wont-- the fact that they are made in china is irrelevent

Gene

3. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

NUTS.

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

You can NEVER get to much lead in your pencil. RG

5. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

cocked wad.

Ya right. One hung low. Thats old!

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Onehunglow, excuse me ??? Give it a break

7. C H S

C H S TS Member

You know why those shells are so cheap? The Chinese are using tiny, little clay beads in them instead of lead which they are saving for themselves. They give school kids and prisoners a lump of clay every morning and they sit all day rolling tiny little clay balls between their fingers. Every night, they turn in the little balls to get their evening meal and the little pellets are fired to make them hard. Keeps their economy growing, keeps the greedy, rich Americans happy.

Andy

8. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I finally saw the reason China is buying so much lead. It isn't for nuclear reactors or batteries for cars or motorbikes - it's for lead paint to use on Fisher-Price toys to poison little American kids. There was a big recall announced yesterday.

9. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The CEO at Fisher-Price was on TV telling how fast they were going to remedy the lead paint problem. I hope he is as fast as he was in getting the chinks to make the toys so he could put thousands of Americans out of work. Christmas shopping is near. Boycott Fisher-Price and Mattel. Give your Kids cash or US Savings bonds. Larry Evans

10. IM390

IM390 Member

Hey Andy, it must be rubbing off on them ,just like the lead paint they used on Fisher-Price Toys they made and all the poison, they stuck in our dog food additives! It was officially stated the reason why this happened was because some joker down there wanted MORE PROFIT! and unfortunately, they do not have a federal regulating committee like we do.

11. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

As was said about that Christmas is coming soon and not buy Fisher-Price toys . Thats only part of the problem !! Boycot everything made in China when you go to the store -- all toys , tools , TV`s , electronics , clothing and linens or what ever has the name China marked on it till they start having better quality goods and fair trade with the rest of the world . Hurt them where it counts , I have for years but it takes a Nation to accomplish that .

12. oletymer

oletymer Member

Amen Dennis. The problem is cheap ass Americans like to have lots of this cheap stuff.

13. Approx 10-15 yrs ago Chinese 12 ga were imported by local sporting clays club. I bought a box or two and found them to have excessive recoil ; we then used chronograph and found the Chinese shells to be between 1450 &1500 fps....my SX1
    ejected the hulls into the next county. My advice is to try them first before getting bit by the lure of low price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.