1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Ready to try Caesar Guerini Trap model

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by \/\/\/Z\/\/\/, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. \/\/\/Z\/\/\/

\/\/\/Z\/\/\/ Member

I like to try-out any newer Caesar Guerini Trap model and would appreciate the experience of shooting a few shells before I fully commit to buying one. I'm in PA with access to Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club and Bucks County Fish & Game. I will be glad to meet you at your convenience.

Thanks in advance ...

--Z
  2. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Call Guerini and ask who their regional sales rep is for your area; tell them why you're trying to contact he or she, that you would like to shoot one of their guns. Chances are you may be able to meet him at a range for a test drive or he can direct you to someone in your area who has a gun you can try.

Surfer
  3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

If your willing to travle to the baltimore area give Bart's Sports World a call/
  4. pigeon101

pigeon101 Member

Go to the PA State shoot. Guerini is usually there at the practice traps so you can take one of their models for a test drive.

Jason in PA
  5. Redcobra

Redcobra Member

Come down to Loch Raven in Towson and meet with Jack Bart. He usually has a bunch to demo, but bring your checkbook cause once you shoot one you won't want to give it back. I have two now.
    Alan
  6. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

W,
    I sent you a PM, but I have a CG Challenger Trap 32" with the kinetic balancer I shoot at Boulder Valley and Souderton harleysville on Friday Nights. You could try it if you want.
  7. \/\/\/Z\/\/\/

\/\/\/Z\/\/\/ Member

Catching Chrome - thank you for your e-mail. I did respond.

I also appreciate all the previous great suggestions ... Thank you all.

--Z
  8. Coyote128

Coyote128 Member

Z i will probably be at Lower Providence Friday night, i shoot a Maxum left hand
    but my son has a Summit right hand. let me know and i will help you out.

thanks
    Steve
  9. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

W, BTW mine is also a O/U with 32" barrels. I think steve and his son both have unsingles if that makes a difference.
  10. \/\/\/Z\/\/\/

\/\/\/Z\/\/\/ Member

Coyote - I sent you a PM

Thanks,

--Z
  11. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

See Jack or Brian at the Pa Shoot tellem Tina Sent you ... I will only shoot A Caesar !!!!
  12. \/\/\/Z\/\/\/

\/\/\/Z\/\/\/ Member

Thanks Tina - I spoke with CG today and I will plan to see them at the PA State shoot.

--Z
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.