1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Read this and WEEP

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

While I try not to get involed in Polical conversation on here to much, This was sent to me from a friend on mine (X Military). The O man has passed under the radar Bill HB 1388. This gives Palestinians from the Hama's groups free tickets into the US and free houseing and food paid for by you got it "Our Tax Dollars". 20.3 million to be exact. This bill will not only allow them into this country, they are free to live and raise families here as well. Now I'm very worried about our great country. What else will he do before he leave's office ??? Lets spread the word on Bill HB 1388. Break-em all. Jeff

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Let me guess. You got this in an e-mail from a buddy who got it in an e-mail from another buddy, so it must be true, right?

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Read this but don't weep.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Thanks you guys for setting this strait. I just got so mad I put mouth into drive, before putting brain into gear. I'm not to savy on a computer, but I know many are on this site. Thanks again. Break-em all. Jeff

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

While I don't have any complaints about this e-mail being suspicious, I'm sure not going to take anything FactCheck.org, an Annenberg Foundation says for granted. Check out the URL I've added here.

What Gramsci didn't cover in his own Art of War, Salinsky did........

IMO,
    Kip

6. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Thanks, timb99. I get more bullsh!t that is sworn to be true from my ex-military buddies than from anyone else. They think that anything that passes to them from another military guy just HAS to be true. Why is that? And the guys I get it from most are retired Lt Col pilots.

EE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.