1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Read this about Snopes.com !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by W.R.Buchanan, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

A friend sent me this today and I have to say it just reinforces everything I have suspected about these crackpots. When you add Geo Soros things start to take on a new meaning, when you add in the newest SCOTUS justice things start to stink of big time corruption.

This will make you hot!

We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to ‘check out’ Snopes!

Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros! Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros ; a big time supporter of Obama!

“In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan, who Obama appointed and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets so I ‘Googled’ the Supreme Court , typed in ‘Obama-Kagan,’ and guess what?

Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets:

The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.

I went directly to the Supreme Court’s website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.
    I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.

Thank You,

I hope you will be much more truthful in the future.

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them.

Once gain the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.

Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.

She was the Solicitor Generalfor all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. He owed her big time.

All of the requests were denied of course.

They were never heard.

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket :

You can look up some of these hearings and guess what? Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm

There truly is tyranny afoot.

I say about Obama "where there's smoke there's fire"

What I say about Snopes is "If you really think you know what's going on, you're probably fuill of shit!" Last word in truth, my ass!

Randy

2. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Randy, this information was pretty well known about Kagan by me and many others around the time of her nomination. It's one of the reasons why so many conservatives opposed her appointment (notwithstanding her shaky position on 2nd amendment rights).

I am surprised to hear that Snopes is being funded by Soros and that they are this wrong about Kagan. I need to look into this some more. Thanks for the post.

Dave

3. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

From Answers.com:

A: Snopes derives its revenue through advertising on its site. But, its a privately held company, and as such they do not have to say who has given them money. However, giving a non-public .com company, who claims to have a neutral agenda, puts the owners of that company and they objectivity into question. Since Snopes is private, the only way we could know for sure if George Soros gave them money is to look at their accounting books, which of course we cannot do, so there is no way to learn if Barbara and David Mikkelson who own Snopes are being corrupted with private funding that has ties to the Mikkelson's owing the person giving the funds a return favor on Snopes. Barbara and David Mikkelson were financially well off before they started Snopes and as they say on their web site (this is a quote) "Neither the site nor its operators has ever received monies from (or been engaged in any business or editorial relationship with), any sponsor, investor, partner, political party, religious group, business organization, government agency, or any other outside group or organization." The Mikkelson's may vote and favor one party over another, but I don't see anyway other than accusing the Mikkelson's of "selling out" their values of determining if Soros gave them money for a return favor.

4. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I just passed the message along.. all of the SCOTUS and Solicitor General stuff is accurate, and it is not a far stretch to convict her on circumstantial evidence.

As far as Obama is concerned all he has to do is produce the BC. He is not doing it for a reason. And that reason is because he has something to hide, there is no other intelligent reason available. "I just don't want to" doesn't get it when you are our most Transparent President ever.

As far as Geo Soros goes, this guy is not a citizen of the US and yet he lives here, and makes money here, and I doubt he pays little if any taxes here, and yet he inserts himself into our politics frequently, as welll as many other countries as well. This person is an enemy of the US and needs to be treated like one.

With Snopes there have been too many instances where they have missed the boat on a given topic not to have an agenda. You can't advertise that you are the end all in the truth game and then make blatant mistakes. Any concessions they make to Move-on, or the Huffy Post could easily be considered as payment for recommendations to visit Snopes, conversly the left wing rags propping up Snopes as the end all of truth would be the "quid pro quo".

I hate liars,,, But I really hate liars with a political agenda. These people will be the downfall of our country, and in todays day and age it is very difficult to figure out who is telling the truth. When an outfit like Snopes comes along and claims to be such an authority, and so many people rush to them for the truth and then you find out they are FOS, it makes you question the wisdom of the First Ammendment as it is written. I don't think the framers intened for there to be lying allowed on such a grand scale.

Back in their day if you called someone a liar or falsely accused them of something, you could easily pay with your life.

Lets bring back dueling!

Randy

5. EE

EE Banned User Banned

That Barbara Mikkelson is a liberal is old news, very old. The crap about Soros is recently contrived, but similar versions of the story get rehashed every time someone who is relatively new to the Internet "discovers" this all over again.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Been stating here for a long time that snopes is biased with a liberal slant, and their favorite tricks are omission of facts and cherry picking facts. They are masters of the half-truth.

7. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Noooo...Can it be??? What will sernv99, skirt410 and the rest of the liberals do now that their source of truth has been exposed??

8. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I know, we should believe the email chain letters Luckyman cuts and pastes on here as the "real truth". LMAO Stand up, wipe the dirt off from your knees,and clean the white crusty stuff from the corner of your mouth. Glenn Beck has enough twits knob slobbering him and using him for "facts"....

9. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

sernv...Isn't your break from your job at the 7-11 over?? And stay away from the glue!!!

10. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

Let's see, Snopes is owned by a Canadian (her) and former registered Republican (him.)

Soros isn't getting much for his money. (He isn't funding Snopes anyway, but it makes a good tall tale, doesn't it?)

11. porky

porky TS Member

No matter what you think about affiliation of the owners of snopes, their ability about printing half truths and slanting their database in the direction to make the liberal end look good is undeniable. No matter how you argue about funding for the database, their objective to make the liberal venue to be perfect, is undeniable. That is unless you are blinded by your liberal beliefs and lifestyles and I believe many are on here.

12. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

" That is unless you are blinded by your liberal beliefs and lifestyles and I believe many are on here."

You are nuts. Completely out of your mind I reckon.

13. porky

porky TS Member

Love to have that picture of the ostrich with it's head buried in the sand or the other one of the guy with his head stuck up it's butt. It would certainly be appropiate on this thread for a few of my friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.