1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reaction from your insurance agent

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbmi, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

when you add your trap gun as a rider to your homeowners policy.
    My agent is a non shooter non gun owner, when I dropped off the receipt for my Kolar combo to add it to my firearm rider he looked at it, turned it over and then back to the front and said in a very slow voice,"Is this just for one gun ? "
    Yup, just one. I left with him still shaking his head.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I guess my Agent must be used to me because she never flinched when I told her about the guns or even the $40,000 1967 Plymouth (soon to be a lot more, once the Hemi is installed) that I have sitting in the garage ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

WPT....

I want my '67 GTX back! Bought one (hemi) when I got home from 'Nam...kept it a year and went back to college. Sold it and bought a VW bug....used the leftover money to buy 3 yrs. worth of gas (Sunoco 190 @ 27.9 per gal)....

I loved that machine.....

Curt

4. MXSHOOTER

MXSHOOTER TS Member

My agent also shakes her head at the cost of my guns, and I'm married to her.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

i look for similar on gunbroker.com, and see what the valid bids are for that item.

I also have a blue book which can be wrong sometimes.

I also take them to Gander mountain and see what their cash offer is and add 25 %.

Works for me.

HM

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Curt,

I have a 1967 Belvedere I, 2 door sedan that was a Hemi from the factory but now has a built 440 stroker in it (470 inch) and it runs very respectable but once a Hemi, always a Hemi in my mind ... We are lacking the cam and lifters and will be able to assemble the engine just as soon as they get those to us ... I just happened to order the only cam that Comp Cam don't have in stock, but they have assured me we will have it in the next couple of weeks ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Yukon....

Compared to the "ordinary" citizen....we are nuts! But old General's like Patton would love to have a division of us "nuts".

Shoot well!

WPT....

I still miss that car....sniff...sniff!

Curt

8. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

MXSHOOTER

Does she have any problem insuring the family jewels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.