1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RE: Sports Hypnotist

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Deeg, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deeg

Deeg TS Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Saw the thread on sports hypnotists and thought I would put my 2 cents in.
    I was having an unrelated problem in my life when I went to a PSYCH-K facilitator about a year ago. She made some pretty big promises about how the PSYCH-K process would change my life around. I was looking in her brochures and happened to read an unrelated PSYCH-K article about the self sabotaging subconscious anxiety that many people have when in sports competitions. According to the article the anxiety exists in our subconscious mind and sabotages our performance. I also learned that only recently science has discovered that our subconscious is a million times stronger than our conscious mind and in addition it was possible to communicate with our subconscious and reprogram what is in there. The key was to use kinesthetic response.
    To make a long story short, after decades of skeet shooting I shot my first 25 straight at skeet about 9 months ago with 12 ga . I have since then also shot two 24s and dozens of 23s in the 410 class. (at age 56 by the way). The problem with ordinary hypnosis is that you cant be sure you have effectively communicated with your subconscious and this is why hypnosis gets spotty results.
    By the way, my other problems were also solved and I was so impressed that I am now a PSYCH-K facilitator.
    I have lots of brand new info to back up these new PSYCH-K claims from sources like Dr Bruce Lipton from Harvard Med School.
    Anyone interested in this drop me a line.

Deej (Ph.d)
  2. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Anyone had a Vulcan mind probe????
  3. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

Jan 3, 2008

So what is "kinesthetic response"? How do you perform this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.