1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-listed 90-T for S/T ($1630 no case)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SONO MAN, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Reduced to $1730 shipping included cased or $1630 shipping included NO case

Hello everyone. I am relisting the 90-T for trade or sale. 34" non ported fixed full barrel. Adj comb. Upgraded wood. Pull trigger. The stock has a Gracoil recoil reduction unit on it that is adj up, down, right and left BUT it is NOT adj for LOP. The current lop is 14.5". The gun comes with a combo Americase. If interested, please pm or e-mail me. I will answer all pm's and e-mails tomorrow night late. If you can not wait, please call me, my cell # (201) 281-1857

Thanks, Peter.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Nice gun, nice presentation Peterd. But are you sure it is a Gracoil recoil reduction unit? Looks that it may be just a LOP unit.

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

It always makes sense to put a price on items. Give us a ball park figure to operate upon.

That way folks can figure out just what they might have on hand, that they might attempt to trade, for this nice 90-T.

My point being, if you want $1600. for the 90-T and I think that that is an excellent price, then I would try to make a deal using approx. $1600. worth of tradeable goods. BUT if you wanted say $3500. for the same 90-T then I wouldn't even bother to try to come to a deal.

JMHO

Phil

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I personally saw this one and it's a real nice one. I believe Peter is very fair with the price!!

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Is the price listed? Did i miss it? No disrespect intended.

6. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Guys, I am so sorry about the price. It is $1800 plus shipping ( NEW PRICE $1730 SHIPPING INCLUDED). Jack, you are right the unit in the pics is for a unit that is adj up, down. left, right and LOP. But right now the unit that is on the gun is a Gracoil recoil reduction that is adj up, down, right and left but not adj for lop. Again sorry for missing the price thing

Peter

7. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

BTW, the first deal did not go through because the buyer did not like Gracoil unit on the stock. I ll post pics of the Gracoil unit. LOP is 14.5" with the pad.

Peter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

The trade part is for a K-80 34" unsingle barrel, only the barrel not a whole K-80 gun.

Peter

9. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Deal of the Century, good, solid guns!!

10. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Because I did the work on this gun not too long ago, I'll help sweeten the pot on this terrific deal, and extend the warranty for one more full year to the purchaser.

Doug Braker

11. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

This is a beautiful gun. Knowing that Doug has gone through it just makes it all that much more desirable. Out! Out, you demons of temptation!!!

12. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Peter, are you attending the Grand this year?

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gentleman..

I made in error.

I thought that I had work on this particular 90-T but Peter notified me and said that I had not. I apologize.

So, for messing up this thread with incorrect information, anyone purchasing this gun and wishing to have any work done (except a release trigger), I'll give them 50% off.

Doug Braker

14. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Doug, thanks for your help. I hope your offer make someone interested in that nice gun.

Peter

15. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Wish you were a dealer,credit card's burning a hole in my pocket,,,

Doug H.

16. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Ok guys, if this makes it better for someone I will sell for $1630 shipping included BUT NO CASE. I think the gun must be worth $1600 with the Gracoil. The Gracoil cost me $280 6 month ago. I bought the unit brand new, not off another gun.

Peter

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

I'll buy the case for a C note, shipped.

HM

18. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Up for a great deal. This economy must be the worst for a gun like this not to sell......Rob

19. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

The gun is sold with the case pending reception on FFL and money. If deal did not go through, I ll reposted. Thanks to all.

Peter

20. Hunter1978

Hunter1978 Member

0   0   0

great deal I would have bought it but being a dairy farmer, my income has been cut in half the last year and a half. I'm sure others are watching there money to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.