1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RCBS Rifle Reloading Equipment

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chopdeere, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chopdeere

Chopdeere TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy good used RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme press along with .243 and 7mm mag dies. Need powder measure and stand, tumbler and electronic scale. Actually all I have right now is the desire to reload.
    Ken

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Put a WTB on 24hourcampfire.com in the classified section. (you have to register to post but if you do rifle stuff it's the best site)

HM

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don't look on Ebay!! Suckers!! paying more for used ones then they were ever worth!!

4. Proofdoubles

Proofdoubles Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Loader Kit (single stage - not pogressive) that has never been opened that I am willing to sell for $275 plus shipping based on 25lbs from 06076. Let me know if it interests you.
    [​IMG]

5. allenj

allenj TS Member

0   0   0

I have a RCBS set up that is probally what you want. Rockchucker, uniflow power measure, case trimer, hand primer, balance beam scale and 243 dies $275 plus shiping. call Allen 951-768-6601

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.