1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RCBS Grand press

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rassaley, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rassaley

rassaley TS Member

I think it is common on forums to bash companies when one has a bad experience with a product. This post is the opposite. I have owned a RCSB Grand for five years and over the period; I have bent, broken or messed up my press. When I call them, they always give me good advice and/or send a replacement part for free, including postage. Recently, I was so befuddled, I sent the press back to them asking for help. They tuned it up, replace parts and shipped it back to me, free. What a company! And no, I do not work for RCBS, have never met any one from RCBS nor do I know any one who is connected to the company.
    Robert Assaley

2. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

I got mine about 3 years ago, wore out a couple of small plastic parts which were shipped promptly and free. Good service and friendly people in Customer service. Woody Sullivan, Oviedo Fl.

3. fvtrkyhntr

fvtrkyhntr Member

What was the problem and how was it fixed? Have only replaced a couple of shell holders on mine. Ken

4. ABH

ABH Member

I have two of them and only replaced the wad finger guides on both. They were sent free of charge.

ART H.

5. SBray

SBray Active Member

It's a real good company that makes a great press! I've talked to several shooters at local clubs that have enjoyed using the Grand press.

6. canyonman

canyonman Member

I've had mine about 5 years and still believe it's the best reloader that has yet to be discovered by the reloading community at large. I agree with everything said above. Bill

7. John55

John55 Active Member

Me2. Bought mine used a few years ago and after replacing a few parts, sent to me very promptly and at no cost by RCBS, it has been great. I was a MEC guy for 30+ years but no more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rcbs grand 8 finger wad