1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RCBS Grand Hydraulic For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by daledb, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daledb

daledb TS Member

0   0   0

RCBS Grand Hydraulic For Sale -- $ 750.00 including shipping.

Purchased new from RCBS December 2009 for $ 900.00 plus Tax and Shipping for a Total of $ 990.00

I used it to load a few thousand rounds and really like the way it works. I do not like the fact there is no forgiveness in its operation. In other words when loading without the hydraulic you can feel any resistance, stop and investigate. With the hydraulic unless you are constantly watching that is just not the case. I've had to replace a number of parts because of this. Of course RCBS supplied all the replacement parts free of charge but I am back to pulling the handle and that seems to work better for me.

If anyone believes this will work out for them I feel $750.00 for the unit that is pretty much new is a good deal.

Dale

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I am glad to hear you say you are uncomfortable with the Hydraulic - I prefer pulling the handle and being able to tell when it should not be forced. I guess if you like the auto thing it is ok but I do not. Good luck on your sale. Could your remove the hyd and sell that part???

3. daledb

daledb TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks. Just trying to be honest about why I am selling it. The hydraulic is an add on that can be added or removed so yes I just removed it from the press and that is what I will be selling. The RCBS Grand press itself I will not part with. I've owned several loaders MEC, Spolar etc. and prefer the Grand to the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
rcbs grand hydralic unit

rcbs grand hydraulic drive

rcbs the grand hydraulic unit

the grand hydraulic unit
the grand hydraulic unit shotshell press