1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RCBS customer service

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by high 2, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. high 2

high 2 Member

Just wanted to let everyone know about the outstanding customer service I received from RCBS. I pulled my RCBS 10-10 scales down from the cabinet to weigh some gold last week and found after taking the plastic cover off, the balance beam was broken in two at the pivot pin. Not having a clue how I managed to break it, I called RCBS to buy a new one. I bought these scales at least 20 years ago. They sent a complete new beam free of charge and no charge for shipping! We always hear about the bad, just wanted to share some good. They've got my business as long as I can still shoot. Larry

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I had a similar experience. I had lost a plastic tip for my RCBS powder measure. The loss was totally my fault. I called to buy a new one and they mailed me two, one of each size. I was also needing a new scale, so I didn't even consider any other brand, I bought one of theirs, and I sent them a letter telling them why. Good Folks.

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I had a similar experience. I had lost a plastic tip for my RCBS powder measure. The loss was totally my fault. I called to buy a new one and they mailed me two, one of each size. I was also needing a new scale, so I didn't even consider any other brand, I bought one of theirs, and I sent them a letter telling them why. Good Folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rcbs scale pivot pin