1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RCBS Big Max reloading press rifle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hunter1978, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter1978

Hunter1978 Member

0   0   0

Rcbs big max press
    If you want a solid press to load 50bmj or other large calibers here is your press. Uses standard dies or the larger ones with the bushing removed. includes universal shell holder, attachment for regular shell holders, ram priming assembly complete. I don't believe this was used, but there is some paint wore off the one edge of the press maybe from being in a box for a couple of decades. $525 shipped. Kenny
    hunter1978_2009_030727.jpg

hunter1978_2009_030728.jpg

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have one of these for loading 50BMG and they are awsome. Also makes loading any big magnum a cinch. Resizing 50 BMG's with this press is about as easy as I suspect it gets. I's not like loading 308's that's for sure. Jeff

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If you sell that for $525, let me know as I will round up a bunch of them and make a fortune! Tom Rhoads

4. Hunter1978

Hunter1978 Member

0   0   0

Tom, if you can find a bunch let me know. Price is a starting point might drop some in a couple of days or might put on ebay. Last complete one I saw on ebay
    is in the link above $543.50 shipped.

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Just checked ebay and the last two were $380 brand new and $279 with accessories! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
huge reloading press
rcbs a4 press

rcbs big max

rcbs big max for sale

rcbs big max parts
rcbs big max press
rcbs big max press for sale
rcbs big max thread