1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RCBS 1010 scale F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by toad67, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toad67

toad67 Member

0   0   0

RCBS 1010 scale for sale. See above link, thanks for looking.

2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Good luck selling your stuff when you expect to have people go to another site to buy instead of listing here first.
    Chris

3. toad67

toad67 Member

0   0   0

Well at least I don't have to worry about you buying it!

4. toad67

toad67 Member

0   0   0

Trapshooter27,

As per your PM to me this is no longer for sale here on TS since it was listed on Gunbroker. I apologize to ALL whom I have offended by posting a link to another site with out offering it for sale solely here on TS. You stated in your PM to me that I would be better off selling on another site since my above reply to you was full of attitude and that you were just trying to help me out. I again apologize and will not list any more items here on TS. Thank you for making it clear to me.

T67

5. Shawn

Shawn Member

0   0   0

Toad
    Don't let it get to you.

Good luck selling you scale. Your not breaking any rules.

Opinions are like ... well you know.

Have a great day.

Shawn

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Wow! attitudes and hurt feelings. Seems we should be more adult than that.

Toad, I'll tell ya... this TS.com should be your first choice because of performance.

7. toad67

toad67 Member

0   0   0

MIA,

Hurt feelings? Not here just dealing with another opinion just like the poster above you stated. As for selling performance here I'll never know. Don't plan on selling anything else. But thanks for your concern.

T67

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Toad67, You been here 2 years started a bunch of threads and posted a bunch more. One guy makes a smart remark and you run off? I sure wouldn't let that happen to me. Grow a pair and tell him where to go and keep selling all you want. The rest of us might like to see your stuff. :)

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Would someone tell me what's wrong with advertising your "for sales" in multiple locations. I'd say it's stupid NOT to cast as big a net as possible. That's just good sales technique. No apology necessary.

10. toad67

toad67 Member

0   0   0

Bill and Barry,

Obviously you two fellas can see what is what and others are a little foggy on the issue. Apparently some people think that for sale items needs to be only offered here and nowhere else. If that's their opinion thats fine they don't need to PM me with a nasty gram telling me how I would be better off somewhere else trying to sell my goods. Hurt feelings, no. Irritated, hell yes. I might consider putting other items up here but I sure wish I could block some peolpe.

T67

11. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

LMAO, I only offered advice to try and sell here first. Its not a rule violation nor mandatory. Usually get better results here and no added fees to sell unlike other websites. Boo who if it hurt your feelings. Pull up your skirt, wipe your chin and get over it. Better yet send me your address and Ill send you a box of tissues ffs.
    Chris

12. toad67

toad67 Member

0   0   0

Chris,

Obviously in your arrogance you have a blurred image of reality. Hurt feelings? Ah come on buddy, I'm sure that if I made some sort of smart ass remark directed at you on one of your posts then PM'd you with more smart ass comments you wouldn't be pissed would you? AS for the advice part why don't you explain to the other poster why posting on other sites as well as TS at the same time is wrong? I'm sure we all would love to hear your answer. As for the tissues you know how to get ahold of me. But don't send them all as I would hate to see you run out of soft ones to wipe your privates.

Todd

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Toad. live to post another day.

14. toad67

toad67 Member

0   0   0

What the heck? This thread turned into a PG movie, all the good parts got cut out. Anybody need any more popcorn? :):)

Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.