1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

RBL 20 ga- fully loaded $3600

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by hangover, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangover

hangover TS Member

0   0   0

Type RBL Specials on internet and go 12 down to invoice #14681 for photos.{$4609.00} In near new shape and only 250 rounds shot out of it. Had Rods Stocks put old English pad on it but not cut and original pad and screws go right in. If interested I can send photos. All original equipment and case. Original buyer
  2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you can send photo's you can post them. What length barrels?
  3. hangover

hangover TS Member

0   0   0

If you can follow directions you could find out.
  4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not only a smarta$$ but can't answer a civil question or follow some friendly advice. I have been looking at these but I odviously won't buy this one. Good luck with sale. Regards, Bill Grill
  5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Active Member

0   0   0

6. hangover

hangover TS Member

0   0   0

Too bad. Keep looking
  7. Fergus

Fergus Member

0   0   0

All the 20ga guns came with 28" barrels...
  8. hangover

hangover TS Member

0   0   0

9. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LOL! Tony's quite the salesman, eh?
  10. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

0   0   0

Nothing like the pleasure of dealing with a friendly guy. Yessir, makes me want to reach for the checkbook.
  11. hangover

hangover TS Member

0   0   0

12. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tony's left the house. Hopefully, everyone will remember not to buy anything from "hangover."
  13. claybrdr

claybrdr Active Member

0   0   0

I had some correspondence with the seller and he seemed like a nice guy to me. Could be how he is approached. Assholes usually are responded to in like fashion.
  14. hangover

hangover TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you Claybrdr: That's exactly how I felt and why I replied as I did. This will be the last time I list ANYTHING this web site. Thanks again. Tony
  15. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tony,

You have to learn to "led it go" on this site. Tuff crowd. People argue just to argue. I think all newcomers have an initiation period. At least you posted in the correct section, or it would have really been a cynical, degrading, and emotional beating. You get accepted slowly here, until you make a mistake, then you have to start all over again. Just treat it like a loss in trap, and concentrate on the next one. Jon
  16. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tony, there was only one AH here...and you're it. The man was a serious prospective buyer with reasonable questions and you chose to be a smartass rather than an accommodating seller. If Bill weren't such a gentleman, I'm sure he could have laid it on a lot thicker for you.

If you think anyone here is going to miss your "listings," don't hold your breath.
  17. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well, Lets see I've been in business for 30 plus years and at the front counter from day one. If that's approaching someone like an AH then I quess I are one. :)

By the way I am still looking for one. Bill
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.