1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ray Pumel in Las Vegas Hospital

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by LV Trapshooting Park, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

Chairshooter Ray Pumel will be spending the next few weeks at the VA Hospital in Las Vegas, NV. I think it would be great if everyone could give him a call tomorrow (Christmas day). His cell number is (402)418-1137. I know he would enjoy hearing from you.

Steve Carmichael

Las Vegas Gun Club

2. Ray Zeilinger

Ray Zeilinger Member

Steve,

which hospital? I will be in Vegas January 14th, and would like to visit a fellow "husker" if he is still in the hospital when I arrive..

Ray

3. LV Trapshooting Park

Ray Pumel is in the VA Hospital on North Las Vegas Blvd, close to Nellis AFB. I'm sure he would be delighted to see you then.

Steve C

4. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Just spoke to Ray and wished him all the best from Sydney Australia, Ray and Rita are great people.

First met Ray and Rita in 96 at the Grand and have been good friends and been able to shoot and eat great Bar-B-Que together most years since.

Steve C. please give Rita a big hug from all their friends Downunder, I wish them both and all on "Trapshooters" a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I hope winter is not to cruel in your part of the world we are already into Christmas day here and are going to enjoy "Shrimp on the Barbi" along with the Turkey, Ham and all the trimmings.

Release Trigger.

aka. Gary Kennerson..

5. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Just talked to Ray-- give him a call it will do both of you good. pk

6. LV Trapshooting Park

7. LV Trapshooting Park

When I talked with Ray yesterday (Christmas day) he said he had received a lot of calls from around the country. That's great, keep it up guys, he's still going to be there a while, and I'm sure your input will speed up his recovery period.

Steve C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.