1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RAY GREB update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgunpeople, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I received this note in today's emails, and thought everyone should know how Ray is doing.

Ray, I hope you know that we are all pulling for you friend.

Keep up the good recovery, and we hope to see you over the summer at some shoots.

Jean, Tell Ray to pay attention to you !!!

Dave in SC
    *******************************************************************************

Hi Everyone:

Today is Friday and Ray has been home for six days. He is doing great and getting stronger by the day. He is walking alittle each day and his vitals are great. He still has the drain in him but less and less is coming out so I think this will be removed sometime next week. I know he is feeling better because he is starting to drive me nuts. His minds tells him to do one thing but his body tells him something else. I have been keeping him busy with playing catch up on all his paperwork. All in all he is moving right along.

Thanks again for all the cards and emails. We really appreciate all the support from everyone.

Sincerely,

Jean Greb

2. TjayE

TjayE Member

Dave in SC and Jean, Thanks for the up date on Ray. Sounds like Ray is getting along just fine. He must listen to his doctors. We look forward to seeing both of you at some of the shoots this summer.

Ray, this is for you. Listen to Jean.

Tom E

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ray greb

ray greb trap
ray greb-branchburg