1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rawhide chew bones

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trappertom, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trappertom

trappertom TS Member

My daughter got one of those rawhide chew bones for her yorkie the other day and I don't think he has crapped since. Are they good/bad or has the little man decided to quit going in the house. He has been outside with the Lab quite a bit since I have been keeping him the last few days.

2. msmith

msmith Member

You got to be careful with any dog item. I will only buy rawhides that are made in USA. You do not know what China treat the rawhide with. Mike

3. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

There's your answer, hes learned to follow the Lab, lucky you.
    As far as the rawhide, USA ALL THE WAY.

4. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I don't even give my dog rawhide. I prefer pigs ears for the "good girl" time, and a good old fashioned cow femur for her all the time treat. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

5. trappertom

trappertom TS Member

Thanks for replying, just cleaned up a pretty good pile in the hallway. No more of that rawhide for such a little man

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

A housebroke Yorkie? Will wonders never cease!!!

Some of the "glue" used to hold the foreign-made rawhide together can plug up a little dog's innards.

7. trappertom

trappertom TS Member

The housebroken theory is over, he is a real yorkie. I think he'll be a bear dog sooner and I should find out in the next month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.