1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rattlesnake Mt Gun Club Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill Roberts, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

The Tri-City Shooting Association shotgun range located at the base of Rattlesnake Mountain has been in existence for over 20 years.  We offer trap, skeet, and other shotgun shooting sports.  The shotgun range is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM and on Wednesdays from 1:00 PM to about 10:00 PM.  We always welcome new shooters, youth shooters and youth groups, as well as experienced shooters.  Our trap and skeet fields are fully automated with state of the art “voice call” shooting.  We often have weekly competitive shooting on Wednesday evenings (the range is lighted for night shooting).   We also offer competitive shooting one weekend a month during the fall, winter, and spring.

In 2011 we applied for and were awarded a grant from the Washington Resource Conservation Office to construct a new clubhouse at the range.  The clubhouse was completed in May of 2012 and we are open to the public.  The new clubhouse is approximately 2500 square feet in size, has heat and air conditioning, indoor restroom facilities and, is fully ADA accessible.  On June 9, 2012 we are having an Open House at the shotgun range from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.  The event is open to the public of all ages (youth under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian) and we will be offering reduced rate shooting all day ($2 per round for trap or skeet).  Youth (under 18) will shoot for free.  The shotgun range has NRA certified Range Safety Officers and NRA certified Shotgun instructors to maintain the highest degree of safety to the shooters and general public.  Our instructors will be available to assist any new shooters that would like some help getting the hang of trap and skeet shooting.  Participants are asked to provide their own shotguns and target ammunition.  We will have a few shotguns available for newcomers to use during the event.  There is no charge for instruction.

We will have light refreshments and beverages available during the open house.  The range is located on SR 225 between Benton City and Hwy 240.  The street address is 97457 N SR225, Benton City, WA.

Thx Bill Roberts

2. Bill Roberts

3. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

And what a great club this is!

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Great Club

5. Bill Roberts

Thx buddy!

Bill

6. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Bill,

I wish I could get away and come over and see your club. It would be nice to go back home and go shooting. Moved from Pasco in 1980 for work and now only occasionally for deer hunting do I get back in the area. I have heard nothing but good words about how good your club is. Congratulations on the new club house. Hope to visit soon.

Jim Bradbury

7. Bill Roberts

If you ever get over, make sure and look me up!

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.