1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Rastoff" is a quality guy!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tron, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Last week, I posted a "WTB" thread inquiring about a much needed trigger scale. The scale that I have is old and very unreliable. Anyway, I received an Email from a relatively new poster on this site and he asked if I were interested in making a deal where he would send me his scale and I would do an adjustable comb on his Cynergy Sporting for him. Seemed like a "win-win" type of transaction so I went for it. Let me tell you, the Lyman scale was MUCH better than described and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Rastoff is a stand up Gentleman!

THANK YOU Rastoff!!

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Rastoff has always been a "Quality Guy" over on the Shotgunworld forums.

Good to see him spending some time here.

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Thanks for the props fellas!

I've had that trigger gauge for a while and, knowing what Tron does, I thought he could use it more than I do. I've been intending to put a comb on my Cynergy for a long time now and I've just chickened out because I like the wood on the stock and didn't want to take a chance that it would be messed up with an improperly installed comb.

So, I contacted Tron and he actually offered me a better deal than I thought he might. I've heard nothing, but good things about his work and decided the combination of his reputation and the great price and being able to help him out with this gauge, made it the right time to send the stock off.

Yes, I was nervous when I sent it off. My fears have been allayed and Tron has proven his ability once again. I would not hesitate to send him my most valuable stock to have this work done. And fast! Holy schnikeys was it fast. 10 day turn around including shipping both ways that covered a Sunday and a holiday.

Here's a couple of pics:

Combsmall.jpg

CombHdwr.jpg

4. TC

TC TS Member

Tron does nice work.

5. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Both of these gentlemen are "quality" guys. Glad you got a chance to work with each other.

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Up for to stand up guys. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.