1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare Winchester 16 ga 1 piece hull shells SOLD PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by claybrdr, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have 18 boxes of factory Winchester Dove and Quail one ounce loads in the one piece compression formed (just like old AAs) hulls. This is a 2.5 dram load of #8s. You know how hard it is to find good 16 ga hulls and you can reload these forever! Ten bucks a box and won't split them up. Weight is right at 40 pounds so shipping will be another $30 to lower 48. $210 total. MO or CC gets immediate shipping.
    claybrdr_2008_0303109.jpg

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

0   0   0

I will take them. PM sent.

Jim

3. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

SPF to Jim

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Missed out by going to church this A.M.!!

5. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

For give me are a lot of people shooting 16ga. ? I own a M12 16ga. that I may restore it was my father-in laws fathers

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Been a surge in popularity the last 6-7 yrs. Check out the 16 ga society website.

7. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I had a 16 ga made up for quail hunting in Texas. Since I grew up with Model 12s, I picked a like new 16 ga model 12 and sent it to Briley for screw chokes. Replaced the wood with "target" style and then never went back to Texas again on a quail hunt. Still have it but it doesn't look like I will ever shoot it again hence selling the shells and loader.

8. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

The guy that got these did well. Some of the best 7/8 oz 12 ga trap loads I have ever found used this type of hull. Extremely low recoil,very tight patterns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.