1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare Tom Taber carving

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by biking, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biking

biking Member

OK here's what I've had for 25 years or so...this incredible "closet scene" as I call it of a Win. Model 12, two decoys, two duck calls and three miniaturized boxes of shells . The wooden frame for the presentation measures 10" x 25" and the incredible Model 12 measures 24". I've never seen another. It is signed by Tom Taber and is in outstanding condition. It's time for me to consider accepting an offer for this one-of-a-kind (?) carving. If you're interested please contact me by email.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. biking

biking Member

OK here's what I've had for 25 years or so...this incredible "closet scene" as I call it of a Win. Model 12, two decoys, two duck calls and three miniaturized boxes of shells . The wooden frame for the presentation measures 10" x 25" and the incredible Model 12 measures 24". I've never seen another. It is signed by Tom Taber and is in outstanding condition. It's time for me to consider accepting an offer for this one-of-a-kind (?) carving. If you're interested please contact me by email.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. biking

biking Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Pretty neat. I'd bet someone could make a small fortune making those today.

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Whats your asking price?

6. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I have the resin copy of this carving. I know the resin copy was $99 about 12-15 years ago. They were also made with A5's as the gun. What do you want for this carving?

DoubleAuto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is tom taber still carving decoys