1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RARE KNIVES-TRAP THINGS-AND MORE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by money4college, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. money4college

money4college TS Member

PLEASE GO TO E-BAY AND LOOK AT QUICKBUY787 THINGS FOR SALE-TRAP SHOOTING THINGS-RARE KNIVES-GUN STUFF.
    THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY THREAD

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

If you put just one item number we could look them up.

3. guncase

guncase TS Member

If you REALLY wanted us to know what you have to offer,, you would list it here. I, for one, will never "go to" another thread to look. Especially E-BAY!!

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

guncase

Paul you sound like me why come on here to advertise for us to go to somewhere else to bid on something.

If it was me I would just say I got this or that and for what ever the asking price is and im sure a lot of us on here might buy it or even if he wanted to have an auction on here I would be all for that but since E-bay is a world wide thing with so much exposer than why would one have to go to other websites to refer them to E-bay.

Ok maybe because there is so much S--- on there anyway I don't do E-bay but do love old knives and have a lot of nice ones and I haven't collected any in over 20 years.

Foggy

5. gotbass

gotbass Member

I'm thinking that money4college is really "I got this junk st a garage sale and thought that maybe you rubes would feel sorry for someone who has to sell trap stuff to go to school" sort of troll of sorts. Post what you got, with a fair price and by the way list your name or don't waste the bandwidth. Mike Ralston

6. money4college

money4college TS Member

here is one of the item numbers-270170154754-this will get you to one of my items-you can click on "view sellers other items" to see the rest.all of this stuff that i list on e-bay to sell is given to me by family or friends to help with my schooling-you people that do nothing but respond badly to threads are a joke-get a life and show some class-im not bothering no one by posting on this site,and i am a trap shooter!

7. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

OK, I looked up this stuff. Nothing rare. I few garage sale items and some old trap patches. The owner's manual for the 1947 DeSoto was the only thing I looked at twice. You do need the "schooling", so good luck with that stuff. Perhaps you will make enough money to buy two used text books.

8. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

As I look things over he could not get enough from anything he is selling to get the money for a cab to take him to school.

9. money4college

money4college TS Member

MIA-where can i see your things at?

10. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Money4college,

Please use some of the proceeds of your business endeavor to take some basic writing classes; perhaps a semester of “Anger in Writing Management” would also prove beneficial.

11. money4college

money4college TS Member

MIA-I have spent some time reading your answers to threads and you seem to be a level-headed person that does try to help people.It would be nice to see more of your type of postings to these threads than all of the trash that a lot of people on this site post-thanks

12. money4college

money4college TS Member

13. money4college

money4college TS Member

14. money4college

money4college TS Member

Maybe the reason I post my Ebay items on here is because right after I do, the number of watchers and bidders on my items almost double, which means people are finding something they want, and I'm making more money. I don't have any problem with that.

15. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

When I looked, most of the bids were $1. Do you mean they went to $2. WOW!

16. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Money, what happened to your release trigger for the BT 99?

17. money4college

money4college TS Member

Well bridgetoofar, If you knew anything about about how Ebay worked you would know that the best bidding doesn't happen till the last day of the auction. And if it was just for one extra dollar on everyone of my auctions ill make about 20 extra dollars, maybe its not a lot to you, but for me its worth my time to come on here for a few minutes and make a post for 20 extra bucks. So theres no reason for you to be condescending. trapshootin hippie I still have the release trigger, Ebay no longer allows the selling of triggers and other items of that sort so send me an email at vfhn@iup.edu and well talk.

18. money4college

money4college TS Member

i still have the complete spears release trigger for a bt-99, it got all most no intrest on this sight-i was real suprised

19. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Try listing the trigger again separately. Also, a pic would help if you can.
    Steve

20. money4college

money4college TS Member

I will create a new thread fot the bt99 release trigger with pictures this weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.