1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare BSS 12ga 30" ..........

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by omgb, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Rare BSS 12ga 30

I guess I'm pretty ignorant on this subject. What makes it rare? I've seen a basket of Browning SxSs in 12 ga. What am I missing?
    R J Talley

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Rare BSS 12ga 30

When's the last time you saw one with 30" barrels?

ss

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Rare BSS 12ga 30

I've owned 3 over the years (all 30") and still have one. I never paid a premium for them over the other shorter barreled one I've owned. The only thing that makes the basic ones demand a premium is the fact that they are highly sought after for making cowboy action guns .

Ken Rucker aka Gunstock Smith

4. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Rare BSS 12ga 30

30" guns are really nice sporting clays guns. Especially gold trigger ones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.