1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rare 870 ANIB Please look???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SirMissalott, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

As New in Box 870 Bi-Centennial Box, Owners Manual, 200 year Plaque etc..also includes extra unfired in box Mod Trap barrell. $800.00 I ship & Insure. Ta href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>hanks for looking Jim W

2. SirMissalott

A<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>nother shot

3. SirMissalott

Final shot.<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

4. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

That sure is a nice 870!

5. SirMissalott

We'll try again!!!!!!!!

6. SirMissalott

Deal fell through it is still available, TRADES ? Thanks for looking Jim W

7. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

I am a Remington NUT!! This is one beautiful gun. I've had a regular Wingmaster, not one of the Comemeratives since 1971. A field Grade to!! And am still using it. Going to here in a few monthe get another one so I can kind of retire this one. And use it as a back up. If need. But it sure has shot many shells and hit many straights. from 10 straights to 25 straights on up to 50's,75's & 100's. But never a 200. I'll give it a try this year to see if it happens for me. I will be shooting more 200 16's this year to see if I can make it happen. This will be registered I am writing about. Those Wingmasters were made great!!. They keep on ticking, and can take a licking. There Like Timex Watches, Chevrolets, Apple Pie and Mothers. There everywhere!! Rich.(inPeoria,Azz.)

8. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

hey jim is this a flip I thought I saw this for sale about a month ago from a fellow in phila ?

9. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Remington has been bought by Cerberus Capital, the same folks who just purchased Chrysler. They also own Bushmaster Arms.

Now, if Chrysler would offer a Jeep with the 870 option, we'd have something.

The purchase price was $118 million, including $250 million in debt. This will not be a break-up sale. There isn't enough in assets to recover $370 million net cost. Cerberus will turn them around and increase the profitability. Look for them to close Ilion, and move the production to the south. Better control of labor costs there.

Best,
    Dennis

10. SirMissalott

Just for the record I'm not the one who bought Remington however I have owned several Remington's in the past. LOL And to reply to Need To Shoot Moore's question no this is not the gun from Philly. However I would love for someone up there to own it. Thanks for the inquiries. Jim W/Fla.

11. SirMissalott

Last time for now

12. SirMissalott

Price Reduced Rare 870 ANIB @#$%%%^^^&&*&*

$700.00 with extra barrel $575.00 W/O extra barrel plus S/H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.