1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ranges with demo guns in Denver area

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Denver New Guy, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denver New Guy

Denver New Guy TS Member

I am new to trap shooting but enjoying it and want to work on improving my skills. I have been lurking on this website for some time reading alot of advice. I am contemplating getting an actual trap gun, probably a single barrel break action. I would like to stay somewhere between $1,000 and $2,000. I loved the idea of finding a gun club that sells gun where you can try out the fit of several different models. Does anyone know of any ranges like that in the Denver area?

Larry

2. Liz Farr

Liz Farr TS Member

Larry,
    I don't know of any clubs left in the Denver area with pro shops that will let you try it before you buy it anymore. If you need help in finding a good gun or with your shooting I would be glad to help. Please feel free to contact me if you like.

Darrell
    720-299-9507

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

When I flew into the area for a couple of days I would go to Mile High outside of Boulder. Ray Stafford always had fine guns to shoot.

4. shootalot

shootalot TS Member

http://www.rmclaysports.com/CSTA.html

Here is the state website.

5. Denver New Guy

Denver New Guy TS Member

Thank you to everyone for the information. The website is a good source for information. Darrell, I will call you this weekend. I really appreciate the offer of some help. I don't want to keep reinforcing bad habits right from the start. I will do that later (grin!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.