1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ranger XLW Glasses - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cottondoctor, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a set of basically never used Ranger XLW Shooting glasses. These are the glasses which utilize the frame for prescription lens and allow the use of color inserts to go over them. The glasses are a little heavier than regular shooting glasses but allow you to change colors without the expense of additional prescription lens.
    They were used a couple of times in cool weather and have never been sweated on.
    Please note the lens colors in the pictures.
    I will leave he prescription (clear) lens in there so your eye doctor can use them as a guide to cut your own prescription lens. Or, if you are near sighted with astigmatism, they may work for you :) ---who knows.
    I will let these go for $200 delivered to the lower 48. PM or email for more info.
    XXXPhDTrap@XXgmail.com -- drop the x's
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.