1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ranger xl shooting glasses help!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ernesto1, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernesto1

Ernesto1 Member

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of Ranger XL shooting glasses made with an rx in the Daytona Fl area? My local eye center had no idea of what frame and interchangeable lenses I was trying to describe.

Thanks for any help, Darryl

2. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I got mine thru Morgan Optical. Just send them your prescription. I think it took about a week to get them.

3. dbart1948

dbart1948 Member

I concur with ysr_racer. Call Wayne at Morgan Optical. I've had Ranger glasses for six years. They work great and the frames have a life time guarantee.

Dave

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Wayne be the man!

I have all my guys from the Naperville Sportsman's Club call Wayne direct, never a problem - he'll tell you exactly what he needs...

Jay

5. Ernesto1

Ernesto1 Member

Thanks for the info. I mailed Wayne for some information. I'll probably go with them based on all of your recommendations.

Thanks and good shooting. Darryl

6. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Darryl,

I'll go along with all these other folks,Morgan is the place to go !!!!!!! I have dealt with them for 25 years or more.---Their #1.

Sandy Holehouse

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I live in Idaho and mine was ordered through Morgan optical. Great guys to deal with. Ranger glasses and Morgan optical are as good as it gets.

8. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Contact Morgan Optical before you get your eye exam. There was some extra measurement you need to get.

Something like Pupillary Distance i think.

9. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Wayne needs to know the distance between the centers of your eyes so he can put the focal centers of the lenses in the right place. Your eye doctor can fax him that info.

MK

10. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

After reading this post and in need of shooting glasses, I called Wayne at Morgan optical and he spent at least 45 minutes on the phone discussing the type of glasses I need to fill my needs as I have a really strong prescription with high degree of astigmatism. He suggested before ordering that I have a fresh eye exam prior to ordering to make sure no change since last exam. Great guy to talk to and he answered all the questions I had....plus he is an avid trapshooter and hunter...

11. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Big Dave 35180

Would we all steer you wrong??,Morgan Opt.are good people!!!!!!!!

Sandy Holehouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.