1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ranger Sporter Shooting Glasses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hunter44, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Someone on this site was wondering about the new Ranger Sporter shooting glasses & since I just received a pair I wanted to share my experience with them.

They are pretty heavy & with the clip ons in place they are even heavier.

Having said that I really like everything else about them. I had to get a new prescription with pretty heavy correction plus progressive bifocal correction so I went with a clear poly lens with AR coating, 3 clip ons in yellow, vermilion, & the new CMT.

The great thing for me is that I can read fine print, have clear distant vision, & be able to change color to fit the conditions without ever taking off my base platform with the clear lens. When my prescription changes I will only have to replace the clear lens & leave everything as is.....hopefully.

They may not be what you need but with the correction that I had to have I am very pleased with them. Oh, I got them through Morgan Optical, dealt with Wayne who was very helpful, sent me two pair of frames to try first then I ordered what I wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.