1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ranger Prescription Lenses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WindyCity, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Would love to help you out. We are a Randolph dealer and can handle any of your prescription needs. You can email me what you need and I can give you a call after Christmas with pricing and we can talk about what you may need.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Cory

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I can help you out just email me your prescription or call me. I can make any color that you want. Unlike ranger the color can be changed.
    Don

3. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

OLDSTUFF : Call Wayne AT morgan optical 1-800-594-0175 he will make you lenses that are glare resistent and they have other coatings just ask him what he has and he also has very very good colors to choose from for you eyes in case you ahave a color problem hope this will be of some help. Pat.k.

4. rivers001

rivers001 TS Member

Here's another vote for Morgan Optical. They're very knowledgeable and helped me a great deal when I was buying my prescription lenses.

5. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

One more that thinks Morgan is the way to go. Has done right by me, great folks to deal with. J.Woolsey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.