1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ranger CMT lenses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KGUN, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KGUN

KGUN TS Member

Has anyone bought the CMT lenses and if so how do you like them? Are they worth the money.

2. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

If you do a search, you'll find several threads on the same subject. I asked the same question last season and found some helpful information.

3. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

I have had mine for around 4 years now, I think I bought them the last year of the Grand in OH. I have had great luck with them but it needs to be a bright sunny day. If targets are getting into any shadows they seem to be to dark but on bright sunny days there is not a better lens. These where originally designed for the Navy and Coast Guard for searching for blaze orange objects (people) in the Ocean.

Dave

PS they have a newer lens color for the CMT then the version I purchased, they say the newer ones are better.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I like mine, they work! worth the price????? I like them and they work for me.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Zardozforty, maybe they should have called them,,AZ Lenses? :) Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.