1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Range Brass for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hill topper, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

0   0   0

I have a supply of .40 caliber and 9mm pistol brass for sale.

I have them packed in 12 gauge shotgun shell boxes.
    Approximately 300 plus 9mm cases per box, and 200 plus .40 caliber cases per box. I will take $4.00 per box plus whatever postage it takes to ship.

I retrieve the brass shortly after the "range fairy" deposits it, so the brass is generally still bright, but is not cleaned.

Cases are generally Federal, Rem, and Win. and nearly all appear to be once fired.

I am in need of .45 long colt brass as the "range ferry" doesn't seem to have it available.

PM me if you have any interest.

Thanks,

ed.

2. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

0   0   0

3. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

0   0   0

I have approximately 1500 plus 9mm cases and 1400 plus .40 caliber cases.

Someone needs to buy these .40 caliber cases before I am forced to buy a pistol to shoot them in.

My zip code is 63361 if you want to figure the shipping.

ed

4. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

0   0   0

9MM brass has been sold,

Still have the .40 cal. brass.

ed.

5. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

0   0   0

The 40 caliber brass has been sold.

Thanks for the interest and saving me from buying a .40 cal pistol and the trama of loading for it.

ed.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Topper

Lucky for you the brass sold. LOL

There IS a little drama to properly load the 40, but it is my favorite caliber in a handgun. I have three Glocks for it, the 22, 23, and the fantastic G-35. All have extra Storm Lake 357 Sig barrels.

Another caliber with reloading drama attached. After the set up is done for either caliber, both deliver stunning performance in a small bore frame. Brass is cheap for either caliber, they are Law Enforcement standards.

As far as stunning performance in a small bore frame, look at the 45 GAP. (WOW)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.