1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Randy George of Alberta passes away suddenly

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jsteenson, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

Randy George apperantly died in his sleep and is a tremendous loss of a great fellow to his friends and the trap shooting fraternity here in Alberta.Randy has attended the Grand and used to shoot as a smnow bird in Arizona in the winter.For you Alberta guys interested in going to the funeral you can e-mail me :jsteenson@shaw.ca,or call me at 403-342-4160.I'll advise as soon as I know details,the funeral will likely be in Bassano.
    Jack Steenson

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Hey Jack, I am actually shocked. I talked to Randy at our last shoot and he seemed fine. I'm truly sorry, my condolences to the family.

3. AHEIA Bob

AHEIA Bob TS Member

Randy George was a class act and silently supported a number of trap clubs in the Province. His generosity and kindness was always provided annonymously but I can assure you that he and his efforts will not be forgotten. He was a tremendous man, a good friend and a contributor to our sport. He enriched many of our lives with his friendship and camaraderie. Our thoughts and prayers are with his entire family at this difficult time. Sad day indeed - I will miss him!

Bob Gruszecki

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I have just gotten back into the game after a couple of years off and didn't get to know Randy...my condolences to his family.

Ron Burr

Lethbridge, Alberta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.