1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Random Things

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by C Prince, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Here are some random things I have learned lately while reading Trapshooters.com:

1. If you want to sell a gun you must include pictures, barrel length, barrel constriction, choke constriction, stock dimensions, who did what to it, how many rounds have been through it, what brand of shells have been through it (reloads or factory). If it has had reloads, has/have the barrel(s) been pressure tested to insure the barrels won’t blow up if I shoot my double charged reloads through it/them? This will save people the aggrivation of having to tell you to do it even though they have no intention of buying it.

2. Please, please, please DO NOT try to sell a gun on Trapshooters.com that you have listed on another site. This will save you the ridicule you normally would not have to endure.

3. I cannot believe you didn’t use the search feature.

4. Mr. M has nice wood.

5. DeVault Industries builds a beautiful stock.

6. MIA comes up with the nicest deals on the planet and then sells them on Trapshooters.com.

7. You should never shoot the new KX-6, even if someone gave it to you.

8. If you are looking for something and someone has what you are looking for, they are going to post a picture of it and then tell you it is no for sale.

I hope this does not offend anyone. If it does, you need thicker skin. Feel free to add to it.

Thanks,
    Chad

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Not a very good cast!!
    [​IMG]

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

LOL!

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pretty good observations. Bulge.

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

How about..

1. Don't put something up for sale without a price. And when someone inquires about the price don't ask them to make an offer. And then when someone makes a serious offer don't email them 3 weeks later to tell them you sold it to someone else without giving them a chance to counter offer.

6. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Sorry grnberetcj I'm not a troll.

Chad

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

9. Don't put something up for sale at a completely preposterous price and expect not to be ridiculed. i.e. a 95% Model 37 Winchester for $2000.

10. If you destroy your own reputation and credibility under the screen name gslam, try to behave a little differently when you reappear as "MTLongshot." Otherwise, what's the point of changing your screen name?

11. Every shotgun in Iowa is a "Safe Queen."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.