1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Randolph Ranger Shooting Frames Gtd

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    Randolph Ranger and other models are covered 100% I have had several frames break one at the sweat bar and several at nose pieces, never a debate, they replaced them and paid shipping.

Or replaced them at the shoots.

One of the best companies to purchase shooting glasses from.

Decot also does the same.

I have at least 6 sets of lenses of different shades for shooting conditions for the Randolph Ranger Frames, and they are all Rx lenses.

And 2 styles of frames fixed and adjustable.

Gary Bryant
  2. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Did you ever sell your K80? Ive been tring to sell my KX as I told you in the past but hard to sell a gun when it gets into the thousands. Im sure you found that out thanks alex kotter superior wisconsin. I talked to you a while ago about the K80. Email me direct if you would thanks
  3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    I looked at a Savage rifle chambered in .22-250 the other day. The stock wasn't wood. Plastic maybe? Ended up buying it. Ordered a Timney adjustable trigger for it. Now I just got to throw a good scope on it and watch out groundhogs and yotes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.