1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Randolph Engineering

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 2shihtzu, Aug 21, 2013.

1. 2shihtzu

2shihtzu TS Member

Need some feedback on Randolph Sporter Rx, plan to get one real soon. Thank you, Pasakorn.

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

My guys who use them like the fact that they have an Rx, while using any number of plano lens colors...

Jay

3. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

I've had a pair for 3 years and now on my second pair of lenses due to a perscription change. They work very well, especially for those with a strong Rx.

Ventilation is great. I have had zero problems with fogging in all types of weather.

While the Sporters with clip-ons attached are a bit heavier than everyday glasses I have had no issues with them moving around using the cable temples.

Recommend L&M Lenses for your purchase. Service is outstanding, they have custom colors for the Sporter clip-ons and they are also sponsors here at TS.com

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I wear a set that I purchased from Morgan Optical. I went with a cross between pale and medium yellow as my prescription lenses and then bought the CMT and Copper polarized clip ons. They are a bit heavy, but I have a fairly strong prescription and stigmatism to deal with. I feel like they are a good value and with Randolphs life time warranty on the frame that is nice as well. I don't know about other sellers, but Morgan can lighten or darken a lense after the fact if they are not to your liking.