1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Randolph Engineering XLW, 3 lens set SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Quack_kills, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a 3 lens set of RE XLW shooting glasses. They are in excellent condition, the only scratches I can find on the lenses, are where the lens attaches to the frame(very minor). Scratching in this area is unavoidable and you cannot see the scratches once the lenses are attached. I have all of the original packaging that came with them new. I am asking SOLD PENDING FUNDS shipped via priority mail, thanks. The specs on the lenses are: Medium yellow 52, orange 45, and vermilion 46

<a href="http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo150/glock_and_roll/?action=view&current=photo-2.jpg" target="_blank"> photo-2.jpg </a>

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

64 or 72mm frame? thanks

3. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

You are the second one to ask now...Honestly I do not know, how and where do I measure this? Thanks for the help!

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Per the company's web site the XLW are 72mm frames which would be too wide for me. I would need the 66mm XL frame which is what I currently have in the Post-4.

5. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

The website lists two sizes.

Check the inside of the temples....there are always labels and sizes there on glasses. Maybe it says it on the frame.

6. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

I could not find anything on the frames themselves. I measured from post to post across the lenses, with a caliper and came up with 145mm, does that help?

I also measured the width of one of the lenses. 72mm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

multi lens shooting glasses

randolph ranger 3 lens set

randolph xlw