1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Randolph Engineering Ranger 68 mm Lenses F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

How about a link. I could not find it.

2. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Why does everyone use TS.com to advertise for ebay?? Everyone knows where ebay is! Here I thought you had some for sale. Ebay sucks.

3. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today!!!!

4. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Can you delete this posting? Someone apparently went and purchased all of the lens'. I would love to have gotten a hold of the light purple ones, but oh well.

Thanks!

5. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey Roger,

At least they went to a good cause and not some scammer who will sell them for more. Although I wish I had gotten those lite purples. lol

Luvn

6. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

I am the one who purchased the lenses and if Rogertc had not posted his "Heads Up" on trapshooters.com, I would of never seen the lenses. They will be put to good use and not resold.

Being a High School Trap coach, I am asked many times by students which color lenses is the best. I can suggest colors to try, but in the end, it depends on how they see the target and varies with weather conditions.

Now, with the lenses purchased, I have all colors sold by Randolph Engineering except CMT (if anyone has a set of CMT in excellent condition they want to sell real cheap or donate let me know) and will be able to let the shooters interested in purchasing glasses try the various colors see what works for best for them.

Thanks Roger for the heads-up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.