1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Randolph County Farm Burea-homemade ice-cream

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RCFB, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RCFB

RCFB TS Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Randolph County Farm Bureau will again be making and selling homemade ice-cream. Also there will be fresh bake goods, vegetables and fruit available. Butchers Block will be set up grilling as they did last year. We are located on Vendor row at the east end. Hope everyone can stop in and try some. And for those who visited us last year and enjoyed our peach ice-cream, we are planning on having it again. See you all soon. Randolph County Farm Bureau

2. RCFB

RCFB TS Member

Sorry I missed the U on Bureau. Got to typing to fast.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I tried it last year and am looking forward to trying it again this year.

Thank You.

Don

4. RCFB

RCFB TS Member

Yes this is the ice-cream made by the JD. Please stop in and tell all your friends about it. We are also planning on doing an Ag Breakfast and hopefully Ag Tour if all goes well. Working on some details still. Thanks for your support of the Farm Bureau.

5. Donm

Donm Active Member

You are also the people that had those terible root-beer floats to aren't you? You cost me dearly last year. Our squad shot all the handicap events with the low man buying the floats.. Watch out this year though. I took Harlen's shooting course and handicap is much better. I have also been on a diet getting ready for your wonderful refreshments. See you Sunday. If anyone likes old time treats like ice cream and floats this is the place. With the temps up near 100 I'll bet you will be one bunch of busy people.

Don Mittag

6. RCFB

RCFB TS Member

Sorry but we weren't the ones with those fattening rootbeer floats. We are the ones that had the fresh peach homemade ice-cream and or the fresh cobbler topped with ice-cream. I work in the office so have not been out to work but hear it is selling well. Before the week is over I will take my turn in the heat. I hope you all enjoy your visit and don't hold this nasty hot humid weather against us.

7. Seitz Shooter

Seitz Shooter Member

Here's a pic of the John Deere hit and miss engine making ice cream.

8. RCFB

RCFB TS Member

Thanks for the picture. The Farm Bureau appreciates your support. Would like to share with you that some of the proceeds go to our Randolph County Farm Bureau Foundation. Each year we award a certain amount of scholarships to indivuals majoring in Agriculture.

9. RCFB

RCFB TS Member

Just found out that the baked specialty this year is blackberries. The local orchard we are working with didn't have any peaches. My manager said they are serving a blackberry dumpling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

farmer forum xenforo

randolph farms coffee ice cream