1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rand Paul on Hannity.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j2B7OaD6lsw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After you take a moment to watch the above video, please help me DEFEAT Obama's gun ban by signing the Second Amendment Protection Pledge below.
    Second Amendment Protection Pledge!
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

*** Whereas: The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees our God-given right to keep and bear arms; and

*** Whereas: President Obama recently announced his 23 anti-gun initiatives - even going so far as to use Executive Orders to bypass our gun rights and our Second Amendment; and

*** Whereas: Gun control ony ensures law-abiding citizens are powerless in the face of criminal threat; and

*** Whereas: Stopping crime doesn't begin with adopting Chicago's gun laws!

*** Therefore: I urge you to vote against ANY gun-control schemes designed to trample our Second Amendment freedoms.

By submitting the information below, you authorize RAND-PAC to deliver your Second Amendment Protection Pledge to the Capitol Hill offices of your Senators and Congressman.
    First Name:* * * Last Name:* * *
    Email Address:* * * Zip:* * *

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Barrelbulge, nice to see your posting again.

Take care of yourself and follow the Dr. orders

3. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Where did you find the link you posted? I went to PAUL'S senate home page and can not find a link. Just want to make sure it is a legitimate site before I pledge.

4. beeper

beeper Member

Bulge - I'll believe a Constitutional interpetation from a un-certified Eye Doctor? It's like following opinions or advise from most posters on TS.com.

the Beeper

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

nonock, i'm on his email list. I think I sent a contribution once. Bulge.

Bisi, thank you and you can bet I am following orders.

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Glad your doing better, and back here. Charlie

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Glad to see you back Mike, take care of yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.