1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rancho Cordova Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by calilori, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calilori

calilori TS Member

I had the opportunity to go shooting tonight. Thanks to Don Quackenbush for introducing me to the Rancho Cordova club. Everybody was really kind and made me feel at home. It really felt good to pick up the ol' gun again.

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

What area did you finally settle in Lori? I've shot at Rancho in the past and had no logical complaints......Bob Dodd

3. calilori

calilori TS Member

I'm renting in Natomas and plan to stay here until I find something that feels right. I'm less than 30 minutes from Rancho, so I think I've found a new home club. Although, my niece just told me about a condo for sale very near her house in Rocklin.

4. 525Shooter

525Shooter Member

You should check out Coon Creek in Lincoln which is near Rocklin. They offer Trap, Sporting Clays, Skeet and Int'l Bunker. You can find them online at www.cooncreektrap.com.

5. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Coon Creek is the best club in the Sacramento area (imho). Also my home club now, shoot every Sunday there..pm me if you would like someone to shoot with..

Domenic

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Good plan, calilori. Never bad to move slow with a serious decision. Preferred clubs include Coon Creek and Auburn at a little distance and Rancho in the metro area. Too bad Sacramento Trap was forced to close a few years back to be replaced by a Honda dealership I hear. Best of luck toya; don't hesitate to take Domenic up on that offer - you may like that club real well.....Bob Dodd

7. calilori

calilori TS Member

I've shot at Coon Creek. It seems like there is a lot of drama out there, so I think I'll stick to Rancho Cordova for now. I did enjoy shooting at Coon Creek and will shoot out there from time to time, but it is quite a drive all the way out there from here.

8. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Drama? please do tell..

George and Charlie give me a hard time about not owning a P-gun, but
    never seen any drama?

9. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Lori: Check out Nevada City! They have moved the trap fields and will have ATA shoots starting back up in 2011.This is a GREAT place to shoot and some of the best food you can get! PJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.