1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ran 25 straight in my 10th try

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Things were a bit fuzzy (due to being slightly hung over). I went out to the local club and met up with some fellow shooters to have a bit of fun.

My first round was a 21/25. Not to bad for a warm up, but still room for improvement. My second round was not as good as I messed up a couple of targets, only 20/25. Then came my third round. Straight through first four stations and then the pressure was on. Last station, I was still clean when calling for my last target. Station 8 low house option, smoked the target! this happend in only my tenth round of skeet that I've ever shot! I was even using 7/8 oz loads!

This did happen, but you thought that I was talking about trap, didn't ya'?

ec90t

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Did they shoot your hat? It's tradition to shoot ones hat on his first 25 straight.

good job... also a skeeter.

Jerbear

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

No hat shoot. They didn't even do it when I ran my first 25 in singles either.

The only reason why I even went out to shoot skeet yesterday was so that I can get more acquainted with my new sporting clays gun. I love shooting it so much, any excuse is ok.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.